Terms and Conditions
- 1. About these Terms
- 2. License Grant
- Any of the acts as specified below are strictly prohibited in connection with your use of the Service:
Sending advertising chain mails, soliciting for pyramid schemes, or any other acts of solicitation,
Any acts of posting or transmitting a message containing harassment, abusive language, or any supporting information thereof, about other individuals, groups, races, sex or religion,
Transmission of any content that includes pornography or any other contents of highly obscene nature,
To intercept and analyze the transmitted contents used in the Service or to use such information for the purpose of cyber-attacks or unauthorized access
To infringe third party's rights, copyrights or the right of publicity; or to commit an identity theft against third party individuals or groups,
Having more than two user accounts
Any attempt of reverse compilation, reverse engineering, reverse assembly, or hacking against the Service by BTD and unauthorized use of images and other contents included in the Service,
Any acts of cheating for the purpose of modifying the contents of the Service or any use of security attacking tools, automation software, scraping, or any use of software having the intended purpose of hacking or any similar acts,
Any acts of enabling the duplication, distribution, or public use of the contents of the Service in whole or in part, or acts of creating derivative works of the Service therefrom.
- 3. Account
- Notwithstanding any provisions otherwise in this Regulation, you shall not be entitled to any ownership or property right in respect to your Account. All rights pertaining to your Account shall be vested with BTD.
You shall not disclose to any third party such information as required for logging into BTD’s Services. You shall neither let other persons use your Account nor log into any one account together with other users. BTD shall not be held liable for any troubles caused by the leakage of said information required for logging into your Account. You shall be responsible for all matters pertaining to your own Account.
- 4. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
- The Services herein contain virtual goods and virtual money. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in the Use Regulation, you agree that you shall have no inherent rights to any elements contained in the Services in regard to the contents specified in the Services, regardless of whether purchased or generated in the game.
- 5. Termination of Services
- BTD shall be entitled to modify or suspend in part, or to terminate in whole, the Services at any time. In such event and at such time, your license granted to you for the Services shall expire. Upon termination of the Services, no claim for refund for the virtual goods or virtual money contained in the Account shall take effect.
- 6. Intellectual Property Right
- Any rights and all intellectual property rights to or in connection with the Services provided, such as copyright, trademark, patent, right to privacy, right to publicity or others, for game rules, titles, characters, concepts, artworks, music, author’s moral rights, related documents, etc., shall all belong to BTD.
- 7. Updates to the Service
- BTD shall have no obligation to inform you of any enhancements or updates to the Service for the purpose of correction of errors or other enhancements to the Service, to notify you of any changes in the contents of Service, or to make public announcement about products or services.
- 8. Revision offees for using the Service
- You agree to pay all fees charged to yourself or other persons who use the Account registered under your name, as well as all applicable governmental taxes. BTD may, at any time and at its sole discretion, revise the prices of virtual products and/or virtual currency provided under the Service. BTD shall have no obligation to refund the fees or provide compensations in the event of changes in the values of virtual products and/or virtual currency, arising from revisions of the prices.
- 9. Privacy
- You acknowledge and understand that there are "moral rights" to content or interactions created by users in such media as chats, social networks or blogs (e.g. works of authorship in a game such as characters or posts) , under which the author has the right to control publicity and preclude any treatment that damages the honor and reputation of the author. You hereby expressly agree to waive all moral rights in or to any contents of yours transmitted while using the Service.
- 10. No Waiver
- 11. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and subject to change without notice. BTD does not warrant, expressly or implicitly, the uninterrupted use of the Service, merchantability, legal compatibility (including files, information and other data), or damage caused by the virus infection of any contents.
- In the case that a problem occurs in or you are not satisfied with any services provided by BTD, your sole right is to stop the use of services provided by BTD. In such case, BTD bears no responsibility for any interruption or error of services incurred from the access of services provided by BTD.
- 12. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BTD with regard to the services provided by BTD (defined in Article 1), and supersedes all prior agreements and memorandums between you and BTD.
- 13. Complaints and dispute resolution
- You agree that Japanese law shall be the governing law and the court located in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to address any disputes arising between you and the Company and all claims and disputes other parties file against the Company.
- 14. Severability
- 15. Assignment
- 16. Questions about these terms